Amiri S3 Shariah Stock Screening
How Does Amiri S3 Work?
Amiri S 3 screens stocks intelligently combining in-depth research by analyst teams with efficient computerised processing of standardised data:
- Daily downloads from global information providers are filtered through screens. Further in-depth analysis is carried out by the Amiri analyst team.
- Rigorous testing is conducted throughout the process and on the output.
- Reports are then produced showing a stock’s failure or acceptance. Accessible 24hours/7 days a week.
- Compliance status of stocks is updated continousely to reflect the latest financial information made available by each company.
- Clients access Amiri S 3 through their preferred browser. No software installation is required. Reports can be generated per industry (or sub-industry), per country (or country-type, e.g. developed/emerging) or per individual stock query.
Excel Add-In Interface
- Integrates Amiri S3 results into spreadsheets and proprietary models. This allows effortless screening of whole portfolios.
- For clients requiring their systems to directly access screening results, we have developed a Dot Net interface that makes such integration straightforward.